Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:47 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:31 am 
anonymaus

alright, here is what I think. Pre should have been split into tracks and been internet only. the two cds it was released on would have been used FAR more wisely to do the ORIGINAL version of Scared Famous/FF with bonus tracks. instead there is the bullshit 1 cd version which leaves off some of the best songs (22 eyes? what the hell its one of ariels best songs ever) and has some inferior mono mixes (beefbud and are going to look after my boys in particular) and I don't understand why that happened. Maybe this has been posted before but its just annoying

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:07 pm 
hippopotamaus

-

Last edited by MausterofDisguise on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:23 pm 
anonymaus

Jacob wrote:
you can find pre on the internet with the tracks seperated. i agree about the 1-cd version of scared famous. the only good thing about it is that it has politely declined on it. the original songs from scared famous / ff sound really good so i don't understand why the quality on the 1-cd version sounds so bad.
yeah i don't know whats up with that. one note of trivia is i downloaded on soulseek a bunch of tracks with the same shit mixes as the official cd...currently on my ipod i just have everything scared famous/ff related under a single album...some of that stuff is really amazing, especially "Something Isn't Something"