Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:56 pm 
anonymaus

https://youtu.be/juBUVvK1x2o

:sherlock: What in the world is this? Clearly directly involves Ariel and RSM and video was made by someone named Holly Babylon, but what's the story behind the music and what this project (Adolfo Bioy Casares, I guess?) is?
in any case sounds great and surely you'll all get a kick out of all the references and in-jokes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:53 pm 
anonymaus

Does anyone know the answer to the question? Which song on worn copy was produced by Ariel’s brother Arthur? Pretty sure he doesn’t have a brother but was anyone named Arthur involved w a worn copy track?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:51 pm 
city maus

I emailed them a while back and today I got a reply. It was an mp3 of an automated voice saying “sorry but that is not the answer. Keep trying in our upcoming shows.” I assume it’s R Stevie running that email. I guessed One On One btw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:26 pm 
anonymaus

lol and you knew this was coming.. what linux live image would you recomend that is compatible out of the box?

[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:31 pm 
anonymaus

Holly Babylon had a bunch of videos posted a few months ago. Its seems they've either been taken down or set to private mode once Mr. Moore had uploaded stray here with you. Maybe before? I gots no cloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:22 am 
anonymaus

Yeah I tried emailing to asking how to get the mp3 and Holly Babylon sent an automated voice asking me to solve it. All I can really see from that puzzle is (R E L) which obviously stands for Ariel but I have no clue how to solve the stuff on the right of (R E L).