Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:54 am 
anonymaus

This will be my first topic/post or whatever seeing as tho I joined today but this is probably the best place to put this down... nothing remarkable about my "story" but a few months back (may 11) I saw my favorite band as of that moment of Montreal. over the loudspeakers before the show they were playing mature themes. (which Maybe the reason I like it more than most fans seem too.) not knowing who it was I had trouble trying to find it especially since I looked up " I wanted to be good my baby" but realized that app Shazam may work and then it popped up "Ariel pinks haunted graffiti". I believe it took a week or so before I really tried listening to him and even that was just coming across fright night and white freckles. the first record I listened to as a whole was Mature themes which reminded me so much of some of my favorite artists.I told my step brother about me getting into him while he was in Japan which nailed me a sick Japanese copy of mature themes with the extra song. (my brother also happened to be a huge John Maus fan so it wouldn't surprise me if he used this forum as well.) wanting to binge I decided to listen to pom-pom which I loved as well as dtbj. along the way, I listened to a lot of the earlier haunted graffiti stuff and it amazed me to find so many early versions of some of his later work. I would really like to dive into his early stuff in order. I have the google drive with all his rare stuff but i was just wondering what i should listen to next. I have heard everything before today and forward as well as the doldrums just the way i look for stuff i really dont know which versions of the between albums i should listen too. and was wondering if someone could link everything. (I hope to listen to it all)