Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 am 
Offline
country maus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:51 am
Posts: 347
Location: winnipeg
You're sondre right? Jesus you guys fucking RIP, I watched quite a few of your edits. Your part set to "be good to your parents" was too good. Very nice filming in all of them too!

Yeah that "Side" video is cool, I think that's the first time they performed it (in alex's bedroom). I didn't know chris did art before seeing that album, it's very outsider but I love his style, it really matches the way he skates too.

btw you're probably the first person I can show this to and really appreciate it haha:

[ img ]


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:47 pm 
Offline
anonymaus
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Luleå
Yeah, that's me. :happy: Thanks a lot j0rdan!! My brother and I film each other quite a lot and it's very fun to film and edit. "Be good to your parents" was my favorite ariel chune then, and still is (at least one of my favorites, it's so hard choosing favorites when it comes to ariel haha :limpyroll: ).

I agree, his art and skating match very well, very fun to watch! did you know he makes some music too? https://tonyjoeyandclarissa.bandcamp.com/

dood, that's a great picture! boss man and ariel! where did you find that? I talked to tim koh when ariel played in malmö (november 2015), and he actually asked if I skated, so we talked about that a little bit and he said that he was hanging out with atiba and the baker boys a lot. so that's probably how those two (andrew and ariel) i guess :happy:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:42 pm 
Offline
country maus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:51 am
Posts: 347
Location: winnipeg
To be honest I have no idea. I think it was from some skate blog a few years back. That's awesome about tim, I could see him hanging out with atiba/ako but him partying with dustin dollin is too funny haha. I could see him and spanky getting along well :festive: haha. I guess when you live in LA your paths will cross with everyone at some point.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:00 am 
Offline
anonymaus
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:09 am
Posts: 15
I can appreciate that picture! I wonder why it was taken. I would have never guessed they'd know each other but like you said people who live there have all sorts of people who know people, and they really aren't so different. Just about every friend I have that skateboards is the expressive artistic type, speaking of which Sondre you're killing it I wish I had your wallrides. The videos are so good! I always thought AP would be fantastic in an edit :kiss:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:05 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 am
Posts: 2162
j0rdan wrote:
[ img ]
holy shit! the boss and ariel in the same pic!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:18 am 
Offline
anonymaus
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Luleå
j0rdan wrote:
To be honest I have no idea. I think it was from some skate blog a few years back. That's awesome about tim, I could see him hanging out with atiba/ako but him partying with dustin dollin is too funny haha. I could see him and spanky getting along well :festive: haha. I guess when you live in LA your paths will cross with everyone at some point.
hahaha yeah, I could definitely see him getting along well with that crew too. I didn't get surprised at all when he said that he was hanging out with those dudes, even though I had no idea he did haha.
Castlevanyan wrote:
I can appreciate that picture! I wonder why it was taken. I would have never guessed they'd know each other but like you said people who live there have all sorts of people who know people, and they really aren't so different. Just about every friend I have that skateboards is the expressive artistic type, speaking of which Sondre you're killing it I wish I had your wallrides. The videos are so good! I always thought AP would be fantastic in an edit :kiss:
ayy thank you! :happy: Yeah, Ariel chunes fits really well with skating, especially the older stuff if it's filmed with a vx1 too, that's just :truluv: :truluv: :truluv:
he's just got that grooove you know, his music makes you wanna go and do your thing
pinkspoons wrote:
j0rdan wrote:
[ img ]
holy shit! the boss and ariel in the same pic!
Heyy, looks like we got a few sk8 enthusiasts here haha. :happy: :wave:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm 
Offline
hippopotamaus

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 am
Posts: 703
Nice skating/music, vetint!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:39 am 
Offline
anonymaus
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Luleå
Thank you kindly MausterofDisguise! :happy:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited