Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12 »
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:06 am 
Offline
hippopotamaus

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 am
Posts: 711
Cool stuff!

Hey fieldmaus, whatever happened to your song "Promise"? That was my favorite!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:31 am 
Offline
little maus on the prairie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Terran system
MausterofDisguise wrote:
Cool stuff!

Hey fieldmaus, whatever happened to your song "Promise"? That was my favorite!
ugh, so, i wanted to re-do the lyrics and add guitar but then i never finished it. maybe i'll release it next time if it sounds decent? -i have a bad habit of letting songs linger around for years before i finish them, and then i try to make it something it wasn't meant to be because i'm bored with the version that i've heard 300 times already :headslap: i am gonna try to finish it though


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:09 am 
Offline
little maus on the prairie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Terran system
hammywhammy's new album is AWESOME!


[ img ]
https://ohohecstasy.bandcamp.com/album/ ... is-for-you


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:39 am 
Offline
little maus on the prairie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Terran system
my friend tristan makes really cool music and is a fellow pink/maus enthusiast. i was thinking that some of you might appreciate his underground pop :truluv:

https://tristankavanagh.bandcamp.com/track/f223

https://tristankavanagh.bandcamp.com/track/prove-2


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:35 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 am
Posts: 1405
Location: Atlanta
This is a song I've been working out on paper for over a year. This week I finally went to lay down a demo so I could hear what it sounds like. I'm pretty damn happy with it. Can't wait for the band to learn it and get it on our next album. For this version I play everything but drums.

Canvas and Marsh Gas (demo) - Rare Goat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9o5xxpycjr3p ... M.m4a?dl=0


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:01 pm 
Offline
john everymaus
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 am
Posts: 541
Location: Ohio
First finished song from an album my band is working on.

https://soundcloud.com/teratogenmusic/a-day


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:04 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Posts: 4064
Thanks for sharing, PG and RG. I love both of your tracks
Also, one of my PG favorites is You're Not Here so I can't wait to hear that one finished up
:happy:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 am
Posts: 1405
Location: Atlanta
possiblegrenade wrote:
First finished song from an album my band is working on.

https://soundcloud.com/teratogenmusic/a-day
:dancparty: diggin' it!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:27 pm 
Offline
anonymaus
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:05 pm
Posts: 11
Location: Cardiff//Cornwall
I've recently been recording the odd thing when I'm not up to much, here's something I made the other day: https://soundcloud.com/imconnorbrown/dont-listen


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:25 am 
Offline
hippopotamaus

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 am
Posts: 711
j0rdan wrote: *
Here's my tribute to Prince, recorded back in 2008 at the age of 19. I was testing out my new laptop at the time.

https://soundcloud.com/label-kills/raspberry-beret-2008
Dammit Jordan, you gotta re-upload this. I just listened to Prince's original and thought wait a second...I liked that Mausspacer's version more!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:38 pm 
Offline
anonymaus
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:01 pm
Posts: 60
.


Last edited by mrnashville on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:38 am 
Offline
country maus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:51 am
Posts: 378
Location: winnipeg
MausterofDisguise wrote: *
j0rdan wrote: *
Here's my tribute to Prince, recorded back in 2008 at the age of 19. I was testing out my new laptop at the time.

https://soundcloud.com/label-kills/raspberry-beret-2008
Dammit Jordan, you gotta re-upload this. I just listened to Prince's original and thought wait a second...I liked that Mausspacer's version more!
wow, thank you so much! :victory:

I guess it got taken down due to a copyright violation, but I uploaded it here for you:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx79H ... nVYLTg5MzA


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:53 am 
Offline
little maus on the prairie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Terran system
RareGoat wrote: *
This is a song I've been working out on paper for over a year. This week I finally went to lay down a demo so I could hear what it sounds like. I'm pretty damn happy with it. Can't wait for the band to learn it and get it on our next album. For this version I play everything but drums.

Canvas and Marsh Gas (demo) - Rare Goat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9o5xxpycjr3p ... M.m4a?dl=0
love that intro / outro RG


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 am
Posts: 1405
Location: Atlanta
fieldmaus wrote: *
RareGoat wrote: *
This is a song I've been working out on paper for over a year. This week I finally went to lay down a demo so I could hear what it sounds like. I'm pretty damn happy with it. Can't wait for the band to learn it and get it on our next album. For this version I play everything but drums.

Canvas and Marsh Gas (demo) - Rare Goat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9o5xxpycjr3p ... M.m4a?dl=0
love that intro / outro RG
Aww. Thanks!
Haven’t done much more with the song since then, but I have high hopes for this song.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Your demo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:42 pm 
Offline
little maus on the prairie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Terran system
these are a couple demos i've been working on
https://soundcloud.com/joshuajcotterino ... ock-n-roll
https://soundcloud.com/joshuajcotterino ... e-with-you


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page « 18 9 10 11 12 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited