Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:24 am 
anonymaus

Okay, so me and my pal Simon (aka Mausterbation) are big into Maus, and we also make up the pop-duo known as Dachen.
So, one drunken night, we made a pact that we would do our damn best to open for John if and when he makes his way to Australia...

The thing is, a lot of people don't make their way downunder... but it'd be a real shame if the great man didn't.

But I'm thinking, This IS The Beat is on Mistletonia, released by Mistletone, an Australian label... there must be some connections there... but also, that could be a bad thing, 'cause we can't have Pikelet or Kes Band opening for him... eek!

Anyways, what I'm getting at, is, any word on more shows in the near future... and if so, any towards our fine shores?

*Is thinking of covering "Through The Skies For You" at next gig*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:14 pm 
mausterious

You better be recording that cover Tom!

As mentioned in another thread. I think Johns plans are to work on the next release, and he did mention that he hoped to tour mainland Europe in the summer. I never asked him about any other plans though.