Maus Space
http://www.mausspace.com/phpBB3/

Tour Dates
http://www.mausspace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=140
Page 7 of 8

Author:  LadyLazarus [ Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

PaulPettinger wrote:
I'm still dying to witness John perform - still hoping it won't be too long until he returns to the UK.
That makes many of us! Been talking to a lot of people who also miss him and want him back here.
darkie wrote:
I'd like John Maus to visit Moscow, Russia! :dancparty:
Probably couldn't perform "Rights for Gays" there, though...

P.S. Sorry if that's a dick thing to say. I'm sure not everyone in the country agrees with the political agendas of its leader. I do legitimately wonder what sort of reception some artists would get there, however. I know Ariel recently spent some time in Russia and said it was one of his favorite places. The man wears ladies clothes and didn't go to prison during his visit, so perhaps it's not so bad!

Author:  darkie [ Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

LadyLazarus wrote:
PaulPettinger wrote:
I'm still dying to witness John perform - still hoping it won't be too long until he returns to the UK.
That makes many of us! Been talking to a lot of people who also miss him and want him back here.
darkie wrote:
I'd like John Maus to visit Moscow, Russia! :dancparty:
Probably couldn't perform "Rights for Gays" there, though...

P.S. Sorry if that's a dick thing to say. I'm sure not everyone in the country agrees with the political agendas of its leader. I do legitimately wonder what sort of reception some artists would get there, however. I know Ariel recently spent some time in Russia and said it was one of his favorite places. The man wears ladies clothes and didn't go to prison during his visit, so perhaps it's not so bad!
Actually that's funny.

Even more funny is that Putin likes to reward gay singers with honor titles and medals.

[ img ]

[ img ]

Author:  LadyLazarus [ Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

Huh, no kidding.

Author:  fragancia [ Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

John in Buenos Aires - Argentina
impossible?

Author:  Gibby [ Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

slightly annoyed I can't make any of these tour dates this time. just too much work OR he's playing a festival where I'm literally only interested in him. hopefully he comes back in 2018 when the boxset comes out. maybe this is like a year out of the academy for him where he'll hit the road a lot, do more festivals, etc.

Author:  AppTrans [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

I will be seeing John Maus and company in Philadelphia in February 2018. Haven't seen John since 2011 - very excited!!!

Author:  eatandoph [ Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

Hi all — new here, been a fan of Maus and Ariel for a few years now, and have been excited to see the former's return to public life and new album.

Looking at all the tour dates in January and February, I notice the lack of Minnesota dates. Given that he's from here, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any special history here. Sorry if I'm gossip-hunting ("the romantic in me likes to think that you killed a man," possibly a cop).

Author:  RareGoat [ Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

eatandoph wrote: *
Hi all — new here, been a fan of Maus and Ariel for a few years now, and have been excited to see the former's return to public life and new album.

Looking at all the tour dates in January and February, I notice the lack of Minnesota dates. Given that he's from here, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any special history here. Sorry if I'm gossip-hunting ("the romantic in me likes to think that you killed a man," possibly a cop).
My first guess is that Minnesotans probably embrace any excuse they can to get the hell out of Minnesota in those harshest winter months. :lol:

Author:  dean [ Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

Gibby wrote: *
slightly annoyed I can't make any of these tour dates this time. just too much work OR he's playing a festival where I'm literally only interested in him. hopefully he comes back in 2018 when the boxset comes out. maybe this is like a year out of the academy for him where he'll hit the road a lot, do more festivals, etc.
I hear you Dan, I only bought Le Guess Who? tickets to see John Maus. I'll have to get there early to make sure I'm in the room (they often overbook).

Last time I saw him was with you :)

Author:  Gibby [ Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

dean wrote: *
Gibby wrote: *
slightly annoyed I can't make any of these tour dates this time. just too much work OR he's playing a festival where I'm literally only interested in him. hopefully he comes back in 2018 when the boxset comes out. maybe this is like a year out of the academy for him where he'll hit the road a lot, do more festivals, etc.
I hear you Dan, I only bought Le Guess Who? tickets to see John Maus. I'll have to get there early to make sure I'm in the room (they often overbook).

Last time I saw him was with you :)
same (on the last time point). i was sorely tempted to head to Utrecht this weekend - had i known you were going i'd have been more pressed into it! my buddy Liam (not that one) is out there now and a good friend is working the Utrecht music fair too. and I'm sat in work! what a fool.

Author:  dean [ Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

Just got back, saw Cate Le Bon, Shabazz Palaces, and John Maus. They closed the doors for John, there were hundreds there!

I’m not sold on the band, it was a super intense performance - no idea how he can keep doing that to himself every night. Pets is killer live, he played old and new... Maniac, Through the skies for you, Cop killer, And the rain, Do your best, Pure Rockets, Bombs away (opener), Believer (closer), and a few more that my tired brain can’t recall.... as mentioned though, I preferred every solo performance over this one.

Author:  akwarinaa [ Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

Yo everyone !
Just passing by to share my video of Pets in Brussels last Friday
Impossibly pure show as the other two shows I saw in the space of two weeks.. (been waiting for 6 years)
I hope the Maus man has some divine source of energy in his pocket or something
Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlJSEcFG4uc

Author:  pitilesscensor [ Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

Anyone going to the Durham show? Or the Atlanta show in February?

Author:  pitilesscensor [ Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

dean wrote: *
Just got back, saw Cate Le Bon, Shabazz Palaces, and John Maus. They closed the doors for John, there were hundreds there!

I’m not sold on the band, it was a super intense performance - no idea how he can keep doing that to himself every night. Pets is killer live, he played old and new... Maniac, Through the skies for you, Cop killer, And the rain, Do your best, Pure Rockets, Bombs away (opener), Believer (closer), and a few more that my tired brain can’t recall.... as mentioned though, I preferred every solo performance over this one.
I love Cate Le Bon! That's a great show.

Author:  LadyLazarus [ Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Tour Dates

Cate Le Bon is cool. I have a Welsh buddy who films for the BBC and is friends with her, so we went and saw her perform in London. There was a special guest appearance from Perfume Genius and they did a moving duet.

I bought a pair of tickets for John's New York Valentine's Day show hoping my boyfriend and I could go together, but he is still phD bound so I will have to miss it and travel to visit him instead. Was hoping the tour would take the guys to Australia in February so I could be greedy and have it all for my birthday.

Page 7 of 8 All times are UTC+01:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/