Tour Dates

Discuss previous and upcoming shows here.
LadyLazarus
¯\(º_o)/¯

Re: Tour Dates

Post by LadyLazarus » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 pm

PaulPettinger wrote:I'm still dying to witness John perform - still hoping it won't be too long until he returns to the UK.
That makes many of us! Been talking to a lot of people who also miss him and want him back here.
darkie wrote:I'd like John Maus to visit Moscow, Russia! :dancparty:
Probably couldn't perform "Rights for Gays" there, though...

P.S. Sorry if that's a dick thing to say. I'm sure not everyone in the country agrees with the political agendas of its leader. I do legitimately wonder what sort of reception some artists would get there, however. I know Ariel recently spent some time in Russia and said it was one of his favorite places. The man wears ladies clothes and didn't go to prison during his visit, so perhaps it's not so bad!

darkie
anonymaus

Post by darkie » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:30 pm

LadyLazarus wrote:
PaulPettinger wrote:I'm still dying to witness John perform - still hoping it won't be too long until he returns to the UK.
That makes many of us! Been talking to a lot of people who also miss him and want him back here.
darkie wrote:I'd like John Maus to visit Moscow, Russia! :dancparty:
Probably couldn't perform "Rights for Gays" there, though...

P.S. Sorry if that's a dick thing to say. I'm sure not everyone in the country agrees with the political agendas of its leader. I do legitimately wonder what sort of reception some artists would get there, however. I know Ariel recently spent some time in Russia and said it was one of his favorite places. The man wears ladies clothes and didn't go to prison during his visit, so perhaps it's not so bad!
Actually that's funny.

Even more funny is that Putin likes to reward gay singers with honor titles and medals.

LadyLazarus
¯\(º_o)/¯

Post by LadyLazarus » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am

Huh, no kidding.

fragancia
anonymaus

Post by fragancia » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 am

John in Buenos Aires - Argentina
impossible?