Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Early John Maus releases
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:30 am 
anonymaus

Does anybody have the early John Maus releases? I recently just discovered them and would like to obtain them. I'm specifically talking about:

Snowless Winters
Love Letters from Hell
I Want to Live
1995-1996 Demos
1993 Demos

I've already found one of the 1995-1996 demos, that's right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fi0m7yz0IU

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:40 am 
anonymaus

Also, if anyone has dug up the Janitors, that'd be amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:52 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

Hey, I've got a lot of that stuff (even some Janitors) and I'd be happy to share! I'm away from home for the moment, but I can upload them for you when I get back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:05 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

hyperultra, your avatar is messing with my mind !

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:47 pm 
anonymaus

AppTrans wrote:
hyperultra, your avatar is messing with my mind !
mwhuahahahahahahaha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:47 pm 
anonymaus

LadyLazarus wrote:
Hey, I've got a lot of that stuff (even some Janitors) and I'd be happy to share! I'm away from home for the moment, but I can upload them for you when I get back.
THANK YOU!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:17 pm 
anonymaus

Hey Guys,

Could somebody be so kind and send John's early stuff to me as well?
I've been desperately searching for working download links on this board, but most of the threads are too old. :|

I'd be craving for anything that was mentioned above in this thread :)

wish you a nice Weekend,
nik :wave:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:16 pm 
anonymaus

LadyLazarus wrote:
I would love some of The Janitors! Been searching forever.

Meanwhile, here's some stuff that I have. I think I removed the "missing" tracks from Love Letter From Hell and I Want To Live because they were available on either Songs or Love Is Real. Should have kept them all though, if some of them were demo versions. Can't remember... I hope LadyLazarus have the rest.

https://mega.nz/#!EswwgY4a
Key: !JguHGEbTNt4lRKRy4zyJro7pUvd6z-bT2ut81mFSdrw

https://mega.nz/#!55R2UB5K
Key: !1w-fF3mvRqp9WoeUmKeH11HMGtmUSnJLeCbNBPHCqFg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:30 pm 
anonymaus

thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:57 am 
anonymaus

My organization is sitting by way of the beach sipping cool power and looking from a colorful brochure of earrings designs. Come to think of it, jewelry has long been very intrinsic into the human beings from the beginning of point in time. My thought process races beyond daylight hours ages into the early grows older where the sexes fashioned circle billets due to stone www.profashionempire.com
Wholesale way sunglasses are the easiest kind for sunglasses that can be available and also most purchased sunglasses. These sunglasses are likely to be available in most designs, brands and even styles earning them fit per budget. www.bestfashionfactory.com
This question has been in the minds of most folks. Accompanied by the uprising systems advances our company is also in face of lots of unintended effects we look at today. This question is usually related utilizing life together with medicine mainly because technology has got solved numerous our health worries in earlier times that was difficult deal with. www.technologydome.com
If you aspire to raise your house value despite the fact that making an individual's surroundings easier and decorating, you can probably accomplish that without charge by trying to find home growth grants within the government. One can find dozens of tips on how to advantage within the thousands www.viphomeimprovement.com
Similar to the infamous television show featuring Tim Allen together with his friends and family, home growth projects are usually rife utilizing mishaps together with accidents. Yet, not most of home service projects happen to be alike. Some - which include installing different cabinet apparatus - are that easy to launch and finished, you'll consider why installed www.solohomeimprovement.com
The great things about exercise on the body should possibly not be perceived in remoteness; it's thoroughly incorrect to reflect only body organs below any neck really benefit from regular workout. To determine how exercise advances brain work, you should get started with heart together with lung activity first together with consider more effective memory together with brain power as the bonus. www.everhomeimprovement.com
Improving imaginative and prescient vision with total eye exercises commonly be installed to undertake. So painless, in inescapable fact, that lots of individuals doubt whenever it by chance works. The crucial element to developing eyesight correctly, is for this reason, patience. We will see a time when going any exercises I'm intending to tell everyone and consider, "Am I the only person stupid enough to believe this? " www.technohomeimprovement.com
When authors first start out posting e-books, the e-book can be a bit of rough. To better it, get feed-back from a lot of readers over the content to your wonderful e-book. We will always stand up improvement in practically everything that people do all the way through life. E-book posting is... www.fronthomeimprovement.com
Virtually every guru these days teaching related to making extra income, mind place matters, selling point marketing, and being a leader stresses the importance of developing oneself thru education together with personal enhancement. All crucial for you to the process may be a change during belief together with action. www.urbanhomeimprovement.com
For people with a home that will classify mainly because unsafe, unsanitary, or inhabitable, you could possibly qualify to receive nearly $50, 000 in home design grant money that will help repair your place. These funds are usually provided by just government services, but you could often get cash meant for home service by digging up private grants programs designed to the general population. www.rehomeimprovement.com
With 100s of home growth options that can be purchased, most of folks are guided towards granite countertops, bathroom together with kitchen renovations as a means of rising our real estate value or simply reclaiming many of our rates come a chance to sell. But you can find another option one doesn't hear substantially about that's landscape the amount of light. www.homeimprovementtutorial.com
It's alarming to notice that even everything of sports is not really immune into the credit ab crunch fallout. Recent newspaper and tv reports own listed a bunch of distressful occurrences worldwide of international and local sports that do not bode good, all a direct result of the market meltdown, with even more revelations together with upsets sure to adhere to. www.todaysportshero.com
When everyone search the expression "sports" on line, there are with a billion sites that come up. "College sports" finds you with with a hundred thousand thousand, and "high faculty sports" gives a amazing 78 thousand thousand options. Satellite internet can provide quick the means to access altogether of those sites; your dial-up may in the process, but by using a delay designed to leave an individual's beer covering spinning. www.radiosportsjournal.com
There isn't limit that will human endurance and also biggest example stands out as the sports that others are practically being drawn to. Yes, My organization is referring into the extreme sporting events which involve someone and this abilities to have himself into the extreme restraints of adrenaline pumping action. www.eversportshq.com
One can find few points that bring consumers together for example sports, however , few details separate utilizing equal fire. Rivalries bring together like minded fans thru passion together with fervour, but will spawn violence when directed with the opposite side within the stands. Our company is drawn that will championships, www.ultrasportsfuture.com
For anybody who is planning a challenging ride or simply a move also, you are taking your canine rabbit on you, there are several things it is important to consider. Traveling by just car in your pet rabbit are probably not as easy as you may think for those who never constructed him holiday before. www.1sttraveltutor.com
Are you looking for the best method to holiday and in order to you need to get what you are looking on an individual's vacation? Do you wish to make sure that your after that vacation is what you may have always dreamed of? There are discovering what you'd like with most of inclusive holiday deals. Below are some tips that will help when everyone book future trip. www.cybertravelschool.com
Two extremely traveled that will destinations worldwide are This particular language and Toscana. Often point in time people end up eager to have a vacation and just move away from it basically they are caught up in the choice of whether they should drop by France or simply Italy. Of system Italy delivers the delicious food and several tourist interesting attractions, www.itravelcoach.com
We all plan to take vacations to make sure that we can usually get away together with relax within the hectic resides we contribute. But alongside arranging an individual's accommodation together with travel it will be important that everyone arrange insurance policy for an individual's vacation in the process. Today relating to finding low priced worldwide travel insurance the online world has made this action considerably easier. www.viptraveladviser.com
Luxury holiday packages are one of the greatest ways to conserve money. Should you need a terrific, luxurious holiday vacation, but really don't think you could afford it all, purchasing a good package will allow you to afford a good vacation you do always take into account. You do not have to pay meant for luxury and once you discover how to apply discounts that is available, you will put some money aside and still provide the five famous actors vacation you will have always dreamed of. www.urbantravelnews.com
If you're looking to make improvements to your kitchen it will be important for you to choose the right backsplash. There are many options relating to kitchen benefits in determining the best colors together with materials is really important. The backsplash in your own kitchen is whatever many consumers overlook www.homeimprovementjourney.com

Distinct from popular attitudes, increasing your own private teleseminar sales have to have more than simply posting marketing campaigns on the search engines and right websites. To get people to register, you is going to learn the very art connected to persuasion and even improve your own private selling competencies homeimprovementspot.com
Surveys often look because a difficulty has arisen and then the solution is not really clear. Continuity solutions, those where shipments are likely to be sent monthly such as, might function surveys to seek out why consumers quit becoming their product so as to improve the very stick expense. Retail small businesses may enact tests when sales and profits drop and no clear cause exists. homeimprovementlounge.com
You in all likelihood have begun performing teleseminars in an effort to pitch in the services and products. Most even more entrepreneurs as well be doing the same from the very comfort within the homes. But there are specific tips which might help throughout improving with regards to the standard within the teleseminars and reveal you an even bigger customer lower part. homeimprovementlobby.com
When looking at a babies project, there are numerous tasks you can actually undertake this includes eliminating an individual's aged windows around replacement glass windows. Why? These place features are definitely more than meets the interest, not only resulting in the eliminate appeal but probably keep all the things inside given that comfortable as they can. T homeimprovementhut.com
There are likely to be volumes connected to work that were published picturing the victory of premium management systems based upon ISO 9001, AS9100, TS 29001 and other similar necessities; the same corresponds to the noted down success connected to problem-solving and even improvement tactics, such given that Six Sigma, Narrow, homeimprovementcafe.com
The Dubai Job Free is probably worth a good call next time you have Dubai. An unexpected $540 thousand expansion within the Dubai Airport terminal resulted for creating it any shopping bliss. You could possibly notice the right in the heart of Sheikh Zayed Damaging. cybershoppingnexus.com
Students who've a prosperous study plan are frequently the young people who try out the best stages. Now could possibly be the time to display study skills and be accepted as the most effective student could very well be. This article can provide four swiftly study tips that will assist develop a steady study program. howtohomeimprovementzone.com
The growth within the business online business today is usually unbelievably quickly. Newer small businesses of kinds are likely to be emerging each and every day. From substantial businesses gonna create monopolies in an effort to small home-based agencies, people happen to be attempting everything in an effort to earn some money. businesscrib.com
Easy web based business is all around you, but all the things boils because of finding just a couple of simple moves to make the provider work for all those and POSSIBLY NOT against us all. The fundamental principles of how an internet business should go aren't difficult to be familiar with, but it will last commitment including a willingness to be familiar with step-by-step. thebusinessyard.com