Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 609 posts ]  Go to page « 136 37 38 39 40 41 »
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:39 am 
Offline
mausketeer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 199
We both come from very different backgrounds so its natural that our political views may differ but Jaime did live over here for a long time so her fears and anxieties surrounding the E.U referendum are valid. Above all that though, we're friends united by music and art. If you think our debate is fierce now just wait till Trump gets in!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 pm 
Offline
hippopotamaus

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 am
Posts: 703
Of course, I'm just playin'. :kiss:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Posts: 1598
Location: New England, USA
MausterofDisguise wrote:
Of course, I'm just playin'. :kiss:
Who would you have put money on though? 8D
wowiezowie wrote:
We both come from very different backgrounds so its natural that our political views may differ but Jaime did live over here for a long time so her fears and anxieties surrounding the E.U referendum are valid. Above all that though, we're friends united by music and art. If you think our debate is fierce now just wait till Trump gets in!
Don't tell me you support Donald Dump! At least we'll never argue about the merits of Billy MacKenzie.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:46 pm 
Offline
mausketeer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Posts: 199
LadyLazarus wrote:
MausterofDisguise wrote:
Of course, I'm just playin'. :kiss:
Who would you have put money on though? 8D
wowiezowie wrote:
We both come from very different backgrounds so its natural that our political views may differ but Jaime did live over here for a long time so her fears and anxieties surrounding the E.U referendum are valid. Above all that though, we're friends united by music and art. If you think our debate is fierce now just wait till Trump gets in!
Don't tell me you support Donald Dump! At least we'll never argue about the merits of Billy MacKenzie.

Haha no I fucking do not! If that reality TV star gets to be president then we're really in the shit. We'll always have Billy though, forever.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:52 am 
Offline
city maus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm
Posts: 441
[ img ]


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:19 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: Pennsylvania
Happy Birthday to RareGoat!
[ img ]
here's a Magma gif!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:39 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Posts: 1598
Location: New England, USA
Happy bday to you, RG and AppTrans! Power birthday! :victory:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:55 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: Pennsylvania
thank you, LL! I'm happy you remembered it was mine too! :happy:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:33 pm 
Offline
the great maus detective
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 am
Posts: 1293
Location: Atlanta
Happy Birthday App!
And thank you Lady! :wave:

Got a new practice amp, can't wait to make some godawful noises with it.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:34 pm 
Offline
the great maus detective
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 am
Posts: 1293
Location: Atlanta
AppTrans wrote:
Happy Birthday to RareGoat!
[ img ]
here's a Magma gif!
Da Zeuhl Wortz Mekanik! :dabbadeedabbadoo:

Here's one for you!

[ img ]


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:45 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: Pennsylvania
Thanks RG, that gif is very trippy and awesome! just how I like it! :happy:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:51 am 
Offline
city maus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm
Posts: 441
happy birthday chaps

[ img ]


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:57 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 am
Posts: 2162
aw happy belated b-day to you guys!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:54 pm 
Offline
the great maus detective
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 am
Posts: 1293
Location: Atlanta
AppTrans wrote:
Thanks RG, that gif is very trippy and awesome! just how I like it! :happy:
It reminded me of something you might post. I have little experience with gifs, so I'm glad you liked it! I almost just got you a gif certificate instead so you could pick out your own. BWAAAHAHA


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Randomness
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:00 pm 
Offline
hippopotamaus

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 am
Posts: 703
RareGoat wrote:
gif certificate
Pun props


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 609 posts ]  Go to page « 136 37 38 39 40 41 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited