Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
 Post subject: Re: Dreams
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

I went to bed with a killer tension headache and was running on five hours sleep for about three days, so I was out for a long time. I dreamt that Boris Johnson, mayor of London, was at a John Maus gig and he was ruining it for me: self consciously flailing his bad wig around and turning it into a national media event. It sounds funny now, but at the time I was angry. :S

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:09 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

I dreamt that my sister died and this is the worst kind of subconscious trauma for me. We are twins and as close as you can conceivably be without actually sharing body parts. I felt such profound, desperate helplessness at the notion that I could never get her back and would be doomed to carry on for so long without her. Never been so happy to wake up in all of my life and, when I did, my hands were still shaking.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:20 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

LadyLazarus wrote:
I dreamt that my sister died and this is the worst kind of subconscious trauma for me. We are twins and as close as you can conceivably be without actually sharing body parts. I felt such profound, desperate helplessness at the notion that I could never get her back and would be doomed to carry on for so long without her. Never been so happy to wake up in all of my life and, when I did, my hands were still shaking.
How sad. :(. Hoping you're feeling better now.
I once dreamed my dad died (I killed him accidentally) and it really had me shaken for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:50 am 
¯\(º_o)/¯

i dreamt that i was in a giant swimming pool and there was a big party. there were a couple hundred people that i could see. all my closest friends and my wife were in like a 20 foot radius around me. more people beyond that. i communicated with people but it was all meaningless. the dream lasted for what seemed like hours. i drifted away from people i knew but as i went further and further people still seemed recognizable. so i kept going and it was that the whole world was this pool party. everyone in this same soup. everyone you know knows everyone. a very humbling dream/experience.

we are all threads in the same fabric.

:kiss:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:55 am 
¯\(º_o)/¯

LadyLazarus wrote:
i too hope you are feeling better from your nightmare. i have always thought of twins having a sort of supernatural connection. i have read a bunch about it too and there is a lot of evidence to back those claims. to lose your twin seems like losing half of your soul. or at least half of your body.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:30 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

I had a dream I got this really bizarre package of what I thought was the pom pom album, it had all this alien-like script and was in a rectangular box that was green and violet. nothing that indicated that it was in fact the ariel album. So in the dream, I was opening the box, and there was another box inside that had yellow and violet but still no trace of the ariel album. Then there were several booklets still in the alien-like script. No pictures of Ariel but there were flowers on one page and superimposed humanoids, really hazy. Then there was a cellophane cover to a large pink foldout with a cd inside. I was thinking that the cd was in here and felt around for the circular object, and it was in fact circular and rigid, so when I unfolded the foldout to find an atlas of this planet that was not earth. The cd disappeared and must have evaporated while I was marveling over this map.
In the dream I was looking at a sheet that was included in the copious booklets/sheets provided in this rectangular box and spotted a small icon of pom pom...thinking this was like an alien's appreciation for other planets' music, and it was an item that was randomly placed in the box and in accordance with other planets' music. So I didn't get the Earth box but it was great that pom pom was the selection for Earth.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 pm 
hippopotamaus

_

Last edited by MausterofDisguise on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

I've been having a dream of a turkey who has been terrorizing families. Like a serial terror turkey. In those moments of lucid family togetherness, here storms in the turkey in strobe-motion. the shock and horror - the turkey who causes nothing but trouble. Sequences of the turkey pecking away at the toddler and swinging him around by his neck. The telephone connection is dead, you better go check it. Ahh I can't ... the turkey is outside. Mind you, this turkey is bigger than the average turkey
[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:11 pm 
john everymaus

I had a dream that might apartment was next door to a pet store, and one night the animals escaped. The buildings were wall to wall, and somehow the animals found a way into my apartment through a hole or something. At first I found some puppies in my room and was stoked about it (I'm a dog lover). I didn't understand where they came from, and had been gone for awhile, so I also didn't know how long they'd been there. I got a knock on the door and it was somebody who worked at the pet store. They let me know what was going on, and at once I began to find lizards, guinea pigs, hamsters, etc. None of them had food or water, so the animals all began to die. My apartment began to stink, and I had to intensely search every nook and cranny in my apartment for dead pets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

has anyone here ever been hypnotized? I don't think I'm passive enough to let it happen to me, but I could be wrong!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:47 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

AppTrans wrote:
has anyone here ever been hypnotized? I don't think I'm passive enough to let it happen to me, but I could be wrong!
You are getting sleepy. :float:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:50 am 
country maus

Last night, I dreamt that my dad won free tickets to a primus concert, and he had one extra, so I got to go. Dean Ween was sitting in through out both sets. And after this amazing set, Les called up Ariel Pink for an encore, and the crowd bursts into cheers, and then starts laughing. , They played this high pitched version of getting high in the morning for like 3 minutes (Like if someone tuned Gettin' High in A=432hz, and raised the pitch about 6.13 percent) then they jammed with Ballad of Bobby Pyn for like 20 minutes, Then, Trey Anastasio comes up onstage, and they start playing Wildwood Weed (an Oysterhead song), then they go back into Bobby Pyn for another 10 minutes. I didn't even notice ariel onstage until like half way through the encore, then I'm like "O Shit, thats Ariel Pink!". They finish the encore, and everyone starts chanting the lyrics to Steviepink, and Ariel says "Sorry folks, but that's all for tonight!" In Les Claypool's voice. It all felt so real, though. I even had the ticketstub in my dream and everything (The ticketstub had a crude drawing of connan mockasin holding a bass singing the lyrics to "Hey Chocolate"). And I got ariel to write out and sign the setlist on the back of a poster. Though, Ariel just sorta fizzled into the stage when Les announced him, and sorta dissolved away after autographing my poster. I woke up and just felt sorry for myself for 10 minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:30 pm 
hippopotamaus

John Cooper Clarke was my uncle but I didn’t get to visit with him. A friend and I grabbed decorative masks from the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant, ate there, and left without paying. The owner told us we were banned. We returned later, paid for our food, and were unbanned.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5