Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Dreams
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 pm 
john everymaus

I had a nightmare last night! AppTrans and LadyLazarus ( who was my friend's girlfiend in my dream) came to pick me up to go to the APHG show. So of course we grabbed all the bags of buttons - but when we got to the show all we had were bags full of supplies and no actual buttons!!!! OMG!! then I woke up.....

This dream did remind me to order more supplies today, so I think it was actually a good thing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:41 pm 
country maus

Hehe, I've been plotting some more to get to the UT show. Apparently the Amtrak is the way to go to for us, 'he' revealed this info over dinner last night but then hastened to add, "that still doesn't mean we're going..."

We'll just see about that! :666D:

Also been trying to tempt him with the possibility of an in depth prog discussion with App, since no one else around here seems to like that stuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm 
john everymaus

sounds like you have made a lot of progress for sure!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:29 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

MadamAnt wrote:
Hehe, I've been plotting some more to get to the UT show. Apparently the Amtrak is the way to go to for us, 'he' revealed this info over dinner last night but then hastened to add, "that still doesn't mean we're going..."

We'll just see about that! :666D:

Also been trying to tempt him with the possibility of an in depth prog discussion with App, since no one else around here seems to like that stuff!
Hope everything turns out decent.
When I dream, it's mostly indescribable stuff, but I can think of martian catacombs and fountain drinks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

kate wrote:
I had a nightmare last night! AppTrans and LadyLazarus ( who was my friend's girlfiend in my dream) came to pick me up to go to the APHG show. So of course we grabbed all the bags of buttons - but when we got to the show all we had were bags full of supplies and no actual buttons!!!! OMG!! then I woke up.....

This dream did remind me to order more supplies today, so I think it was actually a good thing.
What does this friend look like? :creep:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:45 am 
country maus

kate wrote:
sounds like you have made a lot of progress for sure!!!
Progress, AKA emotional blackmail! :666D:
AppTrans wrote:
Hope everything turns out decent.
When I dream, it's mostly indescribable stuff, but I can think of martian catacombs and fountain drinks
Me too, really counting on it happening now even though I'm trying not to...I like the sound of your martian catacombs, could be a great psych record sleeve! 8D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 pm 
anonymaus

In the middle of the summer, I ran away from home, carrying a pair of skis. I took a bus to a place called Rygge, where I squatted an old farm.
On the way to the farm, I all of a sudden found myself in a giant store where they sold...

THE JOHN MAUS MEGA BOX SET. Yes. A 3*3 feet cylinder with Maus-y stuff in it. Sadly I never got to open one before I woke up.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

FawkesDebord wrote:
THE JOHN MAUS MEGA BOX SET. Yes. A 3*3 feet cylinder with Maus-y stuff in it. Sadly I never got to open one before I woke up.
DAMN IT. I want one!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

i had some really weird dreams last night but i think it's because i drank...and I haven't had a drink in over a month
the one dream was all about pizza and i woke up hungry for it!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 am 
country maus

I have a few more for you:
The first one was weird haunted house type stuff, a spook walk/ghost tour. There were ripped bits of rubbish sacks, but they were fluttering slowly like fists clenching and unclenching and shaped like bats, some of them were on fire and writhing in the glowing orange embers.
Once inside the gates of the haunted house tour, I was in a bathroom stall trying to have a pee, and these long, hooked fingers were coming under the door.
It was almost like it was all real and I was trying to pretend it was some kind of elaborate cosplay or convention of freaks. This robed guy had this flaming skull scepter, and he held it against my neck, choking me with it. And I just waited on the ground for him to finish, thinking it was all part of the show.

Last night's dream:
Some girl got psycho jealous about something, competing for some man's attentions with another female or similar, and we thought she had done something awful. I felt such incapacitating fear as I crept along this path in the woods towards her house. When I got there, I discovered she had left all these gifts for me in various boxes, one of them was a bi-fold wallet made from cardboard and string. I opened everything but one suspicious looking package with an elliptical hole cut out of the top of it. I was relieved I hadn't found anything horrible and so I was almost trying to ignore the remaining box, turning away from it and uneasily suggesting someone else open it. It was the other girl's severed head, this guy lifted it out of the box and presented it to me, holding it by the hair. I was screaming and crying, and people were taking pictures of my reaction to it. The white flickers of flash photography blinded me again and again as I screamed and screamed and screamed.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 pm 
mausopatamia

I just dreamed that I was being attacked by Jews and Christians in a funny Scooby Doo sort of way. :happy: NOT that I think they are monsters!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 pm 
anonymaus

i had a strange dream composed of abstract visual representations of certain parts of ariel's songs. everything had a grey fuzzy form and each form would merge and mix into the other in a seemingly fluid but unconventional manner. it was one of those repetitive dreams, i felt like i was working hard within the dream (and i was), but when i awoke, i found it difficult to articulate exactly what i was doing (other than abstractly arranging and rearranging ariel's music in the dream space).
this usually only happens when i've been flooding my brain non stop for extended periods with ariel pink music.. it's not a disorder.. as far as i know..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:51 am 
anonymaus

wow glum, i've had exactly the same dream. strange huh ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

I had a dream that I shot myself in the head, right in the mouth making sure it would be at the correct angle to hit the brain. And I wasn't scared to pull the trigger and did it. I got this sharp blank feeling and then woke up disappointed. I was all like "Why can't it happen for realz?" Then I had to piss... and did that on the carpet.
:festive:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 pm 
mausketeer

A few nights ago, actually it was last Saturday just after the lunch. I took a nap and had only bad dreams.

Sometimes they're cool... but one of them was really bad. I'd woke up having a really bad feeling.

It was related with my mom (she passed away when I was 10, I'm 35 now)

I do believe it was one of the worst feelings I've ever had.