Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:05 am 
¯\(º_o)/¯

All right. So Ariel's coming to town (ATLANTA) tomorrow, and I discovered a few weeks ago that it had sold out before I managed to get tickets. I figured I could still somehow go anyway, even if I had to just show up and hope someone took pity on me or whatever. I've also checked Stubhub a few times, and on the few occasions where there's been a ticket, it's been in the $75 range, which seems to be a lot, but I'm willing to pay that if necessary. In fact, I started to do just that tonight, but by the time I got to the checkout, the "Fees" had made the total about $96 and I smelled ripoff so I bailed. So I thought I'd ask you other fans --

What's my best chance of getting a ticket to this thing? Is that the kinda price I'll have to pay (if it is, I'll do it, but I want to know others' experience). Is it a good idea to just show up and see what happens? :sherlock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

RareGoat wrote: *
All right. So Ariel's coming to town (ATLANTA) tomorrow, and I discovered a few weeks ago that it had sold out before I managed to get tickets. I figured I could still somehow go anyway, even if I had to just show up and hope someone took pity on me or whatever. I've also checked Stubhub a few times, and on the few occasions where there's been a ticket, it's been in the $75 range, which seems to be a lot, but I'm willing to pay that if necessary. In fact, I started to do just that tonight, but by the time I got to the checkout, the "Fees" had made the total about $96 and I smelled ripoff so I bailed. So I thought I'd ask you other fans --

What's my best chance of getting a ticket to this thing? Is that the kinda price I'll have to pay (if it is, I'll do it, but I want to know others' experience). Is it a good idea to just show up and see what happens? :sherlock:
96 dollars for an Ariel show sounds absurd. I've seen quite a few Ariel shows and don't recall anyone scalping tickets. I think Kate got in one time through either through Joe or Ariel. There's gotta be a cheaper way to see the show. hopefully someone else here would have better insight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:04 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

Thanks for yr support bro. :happy:
A pair of tickets for a much more reasonable price just popped up on Stubhub, but you had to buy both. So much for that, unless I try to resell the second one. I'll wait it out a little longer.

EDIT: Didn't have to wait long. A single ticket came up for even less $. I'm GOING TO THE SHOW. OOOOH LOVE IS ON THE WAAAY HOME. :victory:

If I recall, PitilessCensor was going too. If you're reading this, tell me how I can recognize you. I kind of remember you saying you were tall. So am I.